Grand Rapids HVAC Sales & Installations
Our Trusted Heating & Cooling Company Has the Equipment You Need
Are you tired of your old, broken down heaters? Sick of using an AC unit that leaks or blows hot air? Then make an upgrade—with Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling! We offer Grand Rapids HVAC sales and installations from friendly and experienced technicians. Our full team is fully insured and certified, and with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you already know you are going to love your new equipment!
At Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling, we specialize in energy-efficient heating and air-conditioning installations. Our goal is to switch your old system out for a modern one that’s designed to work better and last longer. The fact is that eventually, even the most well-maintained HVAC equipment needs to be replaced. But the good news is that today’s top-of-the-line heaters and AC units are extremely long-lasting, and may even reduce your heating and cooling bills over time! If you are sick of equipment that costs more to operate and provides less relief, make the change you deserve, and contact our skilled technicians for Grand Rapids HVAC installations today.
For more information on replacing your HVAC system, call (616) 202-5002.
Offering a Range of Quality Equipment
Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling is proud to offer HVAC equipment from a number of industry-leading brands. We make it easy to upgrade your heater or AC unit with guaranteed, flat-rate pricing and our worry-free warranty. And with ongoing maintenance and repair options for all of our cutting-edge, energy-efficient systems, our technicians are here to help you keep your new heater or air conditioner functioning at peak efficiency for years to come.
Contact us today to install:
- Furnaces: If your furnace is beyond, repair, you can trust our Grand Rapids HVAC company to install a new one ASAP. Backed by over 20 years of experience, our NATE Certified techs have what it takes to upgrade you with the perfect, energy-efficient furnace for your home.
- Air Conditioners: We offer great prices on Grand Rapids AC installation, and pride ourselves on finding top-notch solutions to help you beat the summer heat. If your AC costs are too high, your unit breaks down frequently, or your system has stopped working altogether, call Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling to install a new AC today.
- Boilers: Over time, your boiler may start to emit strange smells, make loud noises, or fail to heat your whole property. If this happens to you, don’t take a risk on feisty and potentially dangerous equipment, and give us a call for boiler installation in Grand Rapids.
- Water Heaters: No one wants to go without hot water for long. If your hot water runs out quickly, smells funny, or has disappeared entirely, call us for same-day inspection to see if you need a new system.
- Geothermal Systems: The underground piping in geothermal systems can last up to 50 years, while the system itself has a lifespan of roughly two decades. Call if your geothermal system is 18-years-old or older or if you’re interested in upgrading your home with this durable equipment.
- Indoor Air Quality Systems: Protecting your indoor air quality is so important.Many people assume the greatest threat to indoor air quality is outside, but in reality, you face just as many pollutants in your house. Hire our skilled HVAC techs for a new air purification system, and get ready to breathe easier and feel better.
You Can Always Afford a New HVAC System with Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling
With Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling, you can almost always afford new HVAC equipment, regardless of your budget. We offer flexible financing options, to make the cost of installation easy on you. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience, and provide cash discounts of 3%. Best of all, we have a range of special coupons and discounts available, to ensure customers across our community get the equipment they need. Call now to find out what our A-rated Better Business Bureau-approved Grand Rapids HVAC company can do for you, and find out why locals have trusted us for heating and cooling service since 1996.
“An honest and truthful company that tells you what is wrong and how they can help you.”- Courtney M.
“The reviews were accurate, I am so glad I went with Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling.”- Brian O.
“He even cleaned and vacuumed out the inside of the burner area of our boiler! Thanks, Travis and GR Heating and Cooling.”- Kevin L.
Peace of Mind
Our customers can rest assured that there will be no hidden fees or gimmicks when hiring our heating & cooling experts.
Locally Owned & Operated
With 24 years of heating and cooling experience, our team of professionals truly care about our community and customers.
Our technicians are criminal background checked, respectful and reliable. The safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. We take pride in being a drug-free company.
Work We Stand Behind
We are happy to offer our customers a 1-year guarantee, full parts & labor on most repairs.
Maintenance Plan Perks
As a member of our annual maintenance club, customers pay no extra fees for night & weekend appointments.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Licensed, insured & NATE certified! You can trust that our heating & cooling pros get the job done right the first time, every time.